понедельник, 3 февраля 2014 г.

Vietnam

Finally I'm writing a post about my amazing vacation. So I went to Vietnam with Vika and her family. We had really long road. 5 hours by bus, then 12 hours by plane and then about 4 hours by bus again. We stayed in Mui Ne, where a lot of surfers are living. Hotel was very nice, it was like a house in the jungles near the ocean. I felt in love with Asian food. They had a lot of really cool seafood, an example, we ate shrimps, lobsters, crocodile, shark, tuna, squid, ostrich, frags and different kinds of fish. They have really cool fruits and desserts. But passion fruit and mango are the best for me. There are a lot of surfers shops with cool clothes like Quiksilver, Roxy, Vans. I loved it. 2 weeks in paradise. 









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий